Etiketter

torsdag 13 oktober 2011

Date at Mc´Donalds

Hello! my name is Daniel and i have a twin brother, hes name is Ben. Once when i was going to a date I changed place whit Ben. We decided to met at McDonald´s aboute five o´clock. So when my twin brother came to Mcdonalds they started to eat. But suddenly she started to look at hes hand. And then she stood up and said:
-you are not Daniel you are Ben! 
-yes i am we fooled you... and you fell for it hahaha!
-aaha you guys are so ridiculous, didn´t you think I would notice the scar on your hand?
Then she walked away.
 When I got home later that night I told everything to Daniel. But he just replied: i allready i know... What? i said. 
Well he started, I was there all the time and saw everything because i was so intressted how it went. Hahaha... Really fun i said. You could at least tell me if you would come! okay, i promise to do that the next time, he said. 
Good I replied.

1 kommentar:

  1. A good story!
    Don't forget to write "I" with capital letter all the time.
    Check the dialogue- do you remember how to write a dialogue?

    SvaraRadera