Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockies diary

I feel like a dog. 
And I feel like a bad friend tou, because I should have helped Egg with the chairs. But all I could think of was Dot. I love her!
I was supposed to meet her at the windfarm, but then she was home watching TV. That made me very sad, and on top of that I´m supposed to make a speech, but I was lucky I forgot the time. 
Now Egg needed had to make the speech. And he is probably mad at me!
Hopefully Egg will be my friend again! But maybe I´ll have to buy him a "I´m sorry gift".

In the future I will probably kiss Dot some time, but that can wait a bit, no rush! 
And about the pollution in the river... I hope it gets better over time, and maybe some other kids will join Egg and me to help us to protest and arrange meetings. 
That would be fun! 
I´ve come over Vickie now, it feels great and she was not my type anyway!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar